Monday, September 19, 2011

Anniversary Greetings

For my beautiful sister and her husband's wedding anniversary (I was their bridesmaid many many moons ago), I created this card using dark green cardstock with a window frame from Spellbinders in white.  I have also used two birds and leaves cut out of SU punch, the birds are cut out of a softer shade of green glitter cardstock.  A medallion cut out with a floral print was glued in the middle of the frame, tiny silver bling was glued as the eye of the bird.




 I wish them both the happiest of anniversaries and bless them with good health, now and always.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very nice. I really like it. Good good job. Which punch have you use for the birds and leaves. What is the exact name of the abbreviation. Merci

FloralElegance said...

Thanks and merci too! The SU means Stampin-Up punch. Really love your comments.